It is a process that involves the direct printing of a digital file on paper.
Ideal for low volume printing projects/short runs and very short delivery times.
- In short runs it is cheaper than traditional offset printing. It allows you to adjust the printing cost to the real need for communication.
- It allows you to renew designs more often and always have updated printed material.
- High print quality (very close to offset printing).
- Wide variety of print media (conventional offset paper, recycled, coated, etc.)
- Printing of special finishes (fluorescent inks, metallic inks, gold, embossing, varnishes, etc.)
- Shorter production times. The file is printed directly on the digital printing machine.
- It allows the unitary customisation of the printed documents (variable data). Very useful in segmentation strategies for Mailing shipments in marketing campaigns. In a market that increasingly requires us to focus advertising efforts where we know they will be more profitable, we are interested in lowering costs. Digital printing is a process to consider due to its flexibility and low cost in short runs.