There are different types of calendars and multiple formats and measurements for them. These are the most common types of calendar:
- Pocket Calendar: Similar to a business card, although somewhat larger, it can have rounded edges. In general, they have an image on the front and the calendar on the back.
- Desktop Calendars: There are several types: Simple, triangle-shaped, with wire-o (composed of several sheets and a base), pyramid, ...
- Wall Calendars: They can be of different shapes (with or without flap, bound with wire-o...)
- Calendars with Staple: It is also a wall calendar. It is manufactured as if it was a stapled magazine and then a hole is made to hang it on the wall.
- Weekly diary calendars: In different formats, they are generally blocks of 52 pages (one per week) and allow notes to be made on them like a weekly diary.
- Special Calendars: Calendars are made in special shapes. Using custom dies to achieve a calendar with an original, fun shape or simply to offer something different that attracts attention.